Take Part In Rite Aid Customer Survey
Rite Aid is an American website and a company that is known to be providing many kinds of the medical services to the customers based in all over the United States. It is a chain of drugstores that is running in all over the country.
The headquarter of the company is based in the East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. The company was founded way back on September 12, 1962, 54 years ago as the Thrift D Discount Center and was changed into the current form in the year 1968.
Services Offered By The Rite Aid
The company has been known to be offering a wide spectrum of the medical and health related issues services to the customers based in all parts of the United States, these services can be easily taken at the drugstores countrywide and can be taken from the online website as well. Some of the services are mentioned here:
- You will be able to get a lot of pharmacy services from the company.
- You can also get many kinds of the Pharmacy Benefits and the Smoking Cessation services as well.
- You can get to chat with a pharmacist to get advice about the medical problems.
How To Take Part In Rite Aid Customer Survey
You will need a very high speed running the internet connection with your computer or a laptop so that the connection must not get interrupted in between the process.
- The connection must be secured and reliable as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Select your language and click the respected button on the page.
- Provide the number with “#” in the first empty field on this new page.
- Now, type in the 16-digit code written on the receipt in the second field.
- Now click the red “Next: button.
- You will get through some questions, answer them and submit them to the company as your feedback at the end.