Register Your StarTex Power Account
Constellation is an American company that, produces, trades as well as distributes the energy in the country. It was founded in the year 1999 and is headquartered in the Baltimore, Maryland, U.S. It basically provides the services like the electricity and the natural gas. The company has collected a total revenue of $13.76 billion as of 2011.
How You Can Register Your StarTex Power Account
- You have to get a very decent speed internet connection first of all to start the process.
- Once you have it, find a link that can get you to the official website of the company, if you have it, visit the website.
- If the link is not working, you can have this working link in use as well: www.startexpower.com
- Once the website is loaded, click on the orange “myAccount | Pay Bill” link at the top of the page.
- You will have to login into your account first, for that, click on the orange “Sign in” button under the option, depending on if you are a residential customer or a business customer.
- A login form will appear in which:
- Type your email address in the first blank field.
- Enter the password in the field that lies below it now.
- If the password is forgotten or lost, it can be recovered, for that, click on the blue “Forget your StarTex password?” link at the end of this form now.
- Type the email address in the only blank field on the form now.
- Click the green “Next” button and get it back.
- Click on the green “Sign in” button and get signed in.
- If the account is not created yet, click on the “Enroll in myAccount” button in yellow.
- Type the account number in the first blank field now.
- Enter the billing zip code in the blank below it now.
- Check the box below it to certify that you do not have any other account.
Click on the green “Next Step” button at the end of the form now, and get the account created. You can pay the bill from there now.