Sign Up For My Sprint Account To Get Deals And Offers
Sprint is an American telecommunication service providing company that has been a preferred choice of many of the customers in the country. The wireless services providing company was founded on June 19, 1899, some 118 years ago, by the name of the Brown Telephone Company. Its headquarter is in Overland Park, Kansas and U.S. The company also provides the internet and the long-distance services as well.
How You Can Sign Up For My Sprint Account:
- You can start this process if only you are onto the official website of the company, here is the link that will get you to the website:www.sprint.com/mysprint
- Your connection must run with a good speed so that the page can load quickly.
- There is a sign in form on this page, you will see it. Fill this form to sign:
- Enter the username in the first blank field on the form now.
- If you have forgotten it, click on the blue “Forgot username” link below the form.
- Enter your phone number in the first blank box now.
- Or, you can also provide your email address in the field that comes next to it now.
- Click on the yellow “submit” button at the end and get your username back.
- Enter the password now in the field next to it.
- If you have lost it, click blue “Forgot password” link now.
- Write the username in this only field now.
- Click on the yellow “Submit” button and get the password back as well.
- Click the yellow “Submit” button and get the access to your account now.
- If you don’t have an account, click “white “Sign up” button.
- Enter your phone number in the only field and then click “Next” to provide the remaining info on the next pages.
You will get the account after you submit all the information back to the company.