Check The Rate With SoFi Offer
SoFi Cut My Rate 6 offer is a promotional program launched by the company to provide assistance to people who are paying higher interest rate on their credit card balance. This offer provides the customers with the facility to have their interest rate being cut down to the minimum. SoFi personal loans fixed rates initiate from 5.9% whereas variable rate starts from 4.7%. For getting the variable rate customer need to pay via AutoPay facility (Where payments will be directly made from the customer’s account automatically).
Check And Cut The Rate With SoFi:
- Open the website by inserting the mentioned link www.sofi.com/cutmyrate6 in the search bar of your browser.
- As soon as the website opens you need to click the icon of “Find my rate” to check your rate.
- By clicking on find rate you will be directed to another page where you are supposed to give some information of yours like enter your name and state of residence in given areas.
- Enter personal email id and password followed by confirmation of password in the next field.
- Hit the checkbox of “I Agree” and click on “Continue” icon.
- In the next step choose the loan that suits you and completes the application procedure.
- Sign the documents electronically and in meanwhile, funds will be wired to your account.
SoFi Loan Statistics:
SoFi loans can be up to the amount of $100,000 at the fixed rate. The borrower can reduce the APR percentage by selecting the AutoPay option. SoFi Loans start with no initiation fee or the prepayment forfeits. If a borrower has lost his job than SoFi allows the temporary pause of the loan payment to facilitates its customers. Other places only offer the loan up to $35k at most with no unemployment safety while SoFi does so. Along with theses, it provides live support to the customers throughout the week. You can contact at 8554-567-634 to get the assistance regarding SoFi Cut My Rate 6 Offer or Tweet at @SoFiSupport