Access Snapchat To Create Free Community Geofilters
Snapchat is a multimedia and mobile application that has been run and played by a million of customers across the mentioned nation they work in. The company provides the service of the image messaging as well as small videos as well.
The initial release of the company was launched in September 2011, five years ago, the current version is available to download it in over 20 languages.
How To Access Snapchat To Create Free Community Geofilters
By creating a community, you can get to share your favorite stuff once at the same place and no need to send it personally to your friends. It’s more than fun to have a great gathering of your loved one in a single place. Here is how to start the community on the software:
- You need to open the web browser after making a very fast speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Now, go to the official website of the software by visiting this simple hyperlink: www.snapchat.com
- At the top of the page, when it is fully loaded, click on the black “Geofilters” link now.
- Wait for the page to be open now, and scroll down to the middle of the page, click the yellow “Create Now” button.
- Now, click the yellow “Next” button on this newly opened page now.
- Now, select the location on the map by clicking on the one you are living in.
- At the right side of the page, you can click the “Upload Geofilters Assets” button to upload an asset.
- Provide your name and the email address now in the first two fields.
- Give the specified answer that, how is the current location meaningful to you?
- Provide any additional notes and check the boxes after reading the instructions.
- Click the black “Submit” button at the end of this page now. That will get your request submitted.