Access Sky To Set Your Account Password
Now you can easily create your account with Sky to set the password for your account. Account password is case sensitive and you need to select the one which is accessible to you only. Your password must contain six to thirty characters. You are not allowed to use your name, username and email to create a password. You can only set your password when you have your account on the website. When you set the password of your account then you can easily login to your account to get the services of the company.
What Is The Stepwise Direction To Register With Sky To Set Password?
- In order to register your account with Sky, you need to go to the web page by adding the given link www.sky.com/setpassword
- Now you will be requested to click on the option of “Need an online account” present at the bottom of the page.
- You need to pick the title of your name first and then add your first and last name.
- In the next step, you have to type the email address and re-enter it for verification.
- You need to create a password which may contain eight to thirty-two It cannot be your last name, username, email address, the word password and your first name.
- For confirmation of the password, you need to re-type it.
- In the last section, you will have to type the texts appeared in the box and then tick the box to agree on the terms and conditions.
- Click on the tab of “Create my Sky ID”.
What Are The Main Steps To Reset The Forgot Password?
In order to reset the password of your Sky account, you will be requested to click on the link of “Forgotten password” placed on the sign in page. When the new page opens then you will be asked to type your email or username into the provided space. After that, you need to enter the text which is displayed in the box and click on the tab of “Continue”.