Register Your Shell Driver’s Club Card
The Shell is one of the world’s top oil and energy producing and distributing company in throughout the world. Founded in February 1907, 110 years ago, the company has settled up its headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands.
The registered office is located in the Shell Centre, London, United Kingdom.
How To Register Your Shell Driver’s Club Card
The driver’s club card offered by the company offers some services for the drivers from around the world. It gets them the discounted rates on certain products. The card helps in getting the reward points, that can be redeemed on swiping the card at any store. You can also choose some different ways to spend these points. Here is how you can log in and get the services:
- Connect the computer with a very fast speed internet connection first of all.
- Open your internet browser after that and go to the official website of the company.
- Find the card option, or you can go to it via this link as well: www.Shell.co.uk/DriversClub
- Wait for the page to be opened now, click onto the yellow “Hello. Sign In” button at the top of the page.
- Provide the full card number in the first field on the page now.
- Type in the password now in the field next to it.
- Click the red “Login” button after that, and you will be logged in, if you don’t have the account, click on the red “Not Registered?” link.
- Type in the full card number in the first field, date of birth in the second.
- Type in your email address after that and then provide the promotion code as well.
- Type in the letters in the image in the field below it.
- Check the boxes if you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the red “Create Account” button at the end of the page. Provide the credentials again and get logged in now.