Join Shaw’s Star Market Customer Satisfaction Survey
Shaw’s Star Markets are the two grocery stores in the America that have been running in long chains since the time of their creation for the first time in the year 1860 in Portland, Maine. According to the report of the year 2015, the company has been now owning and operating a total of 154 locations or the stores in the United States as well as in the England.
They have been headquartered in the West Bridgewater, Massachusetts and are owned and are the property of the Albertsons. The company has been running with the efforts of over 30,000 staff members and employees.
Services Offered By The Shaw’s Star Market
The Star’s market has been providing the services in the Massachusetts, while the Shaw’s markets have been serving the customers in the Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont and the Rhode Island. Here are some of the services of the company:
- You can get many different kinds of the Bakery, dairy, and deli, products from the markets.
- Many different kinds of the floral, foods, grocery and frozen products are also being offered.
- Liquor, pharmacy, meat, snacks, sushi produce, and the seafood, items are also being served.
How To Join Shaw’s Star Market Customer Satisfaction Survey:
To start the process, you need to connect your computer with a good speed internet connection.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.shawssurvey.com
- Select your State in the first field on this page.
- Now, select the location of the store in the next field.
- In the last field on this page, type in your email address.
- Now, click the white “Next” button at the end of this page.
- Type in the Cashier or the Operator number, click “Next” again.
- Now, give the answers to the number of questions asked on the next few pages, and then submit it to the company in the end as the feedback.