Access SFMTA To Pay Parking Tickets Citations Online
The SFMTA Municipal Transportation Agency is a seven-member Board of Directors organization that is appointed by the mayor to look up for the municipal transportation matters in the state. The website provides an online platform for the customers based on the state to pay for their citations and many other related issues as well.
How You Can Access SFMTA To Pay Parking Tickets Citations Online
- You have to get connected to a very good speed internet connection in the very first go towards this process now.
- Once you are all set, go to the website by searching its link over the internet, but before you do this, you need following things:
- You need your Citation Number to be put in the form.
- You must know the plate number of your vehicle as well.
- You must know the state of your plate as well.
- Once you have all this, go to this link: www.sfmta.com/paycitation
- The site generally takes a few seconds to load, if it doesn’t, or take some more time, try refreshing the link or restarting your browser as well.
- On the website, click on the green “Begin” link at the end of the page and get to the form on the next page.
- Enter the citation number in the very first blank field that you are seeing now.
- Or, you can also go with typing the plate number in the field that lies next to it now.
- Select the state of your plate now in the second last field on this form now.
- Type the letters that are visible in the image below in the field below it now.
- Click on the white “Search for citations” button at the end of the page now and get the result.
- From there, you can find yours and can pay for it.