Access U.S Office Of Personnel Management To Get The Retirement Services Online
The U.S Office of the Personnel Management provides a number of retirement services to the personnel who have served their respective organizations well. The account portal can help them view or print 1099-R tax forms and the Annuity Statement/Verification of Income. Many other services can be achieved as well.
How You Can Get The Retirement Services Online
Make a good speed internet connection with your computer to go to this link to the official website: www.servicesonline.opm.gov
- On the website, fill out a small form to continue after the login.
- Enter the claim number in the first blank space that you are seeing on the form now.
- Type the password associated with your account in the field next to it now.
- If you have lost or have forgotten the claim number or the password, click on the blue “Forgot Claim Number or Password?” link at the bottom of the form.
- Click on the white “Request a Password” button at the bottom of the next page now, but read the instructions above to not miss something important.
- Enter your Claim Number in the first blank field on the form on the next page now.
- Type your last name after that now in the field that lies below it.
- Enter the name of your city in the third empty space on the form now.
- Click on the white “submit” button and get to the next page where you will have the option to recover whatever from the both you want to.
- Enter the credentials back now in the form and then click on the white “Log in” button at the end of the form now.
Get logged in into your account now and get the services from there.