Login Your Scottish Power Online Account
Are you new to the Scottish Power? Do you want to create an online account on the website? If yes then you will be able to register an online account by giving the required details. Once your account has been created then you will be able to manage your account easily and quickly. You can manage and pay your bills online after account registration. You can also get the entry of meter reading and in addition to this, you will be able to see the account activity from your home.
What Are The Full Set Of Guides To Login Your Account?
- You are required to go to the browser of any type in your system and then insert the provided link www.scottishpower.co.uk/myaccount into the search area.
- When the login page of the website will be shown on your screen then you will be asked to type the email address into the specified box.
- After that, you have to enter the password into the given section.
- Once you added the login information then you need to click on the green option which is designated as “Log in”.
- If you don’t have an account on the website then click on the “Register now” tab.
- You will be requested to add the account number along with the passcode.
- Click on the tab which is cited as “Continue” and complete the rest of the online registration process by utilizing the set of commands which are displayed on your monitor.
How To Reset The Password For Your Account?
In order to reset the password of your Scottish Power online account you need to follow the given steps:
- You need to go to the login page and then click on the link of “Forgotten password”.
- After that when the new window opens then you will be requested to type the email address.
- When you give the email address then click on the option of “Request password”.
- You will be able to get the details in your email after some time.