Join Selmon Expressway For Online Invoice Payment
The Selmon Expressway was established in 1963 based in Florida. It is managed automatically with all the tolls being composed by photographing or Sunpass transponder. Company provides a service to consumers in order to pay their toll or traffic tickets online. The process is very rapid and simple and you can do it from your home computer online. Follow the given guides for invoice payment online.
Set Of Requirements:
- User requires a computer or any other related system
- User must have a reliable internet source.
- You must have debit or credit card for online payments.
- Keep your invoice number in hand.
- Visit the given URL of the website.
Guides To Pay Invoice At Selmon Expressway:
- Visit the official website of the company by assessing the link which is given as www.saveontolls.com
- In the first step as the website opens you are required to create an account first.
- You have to provide your full name, contact details, mailing address. Give email id and password to create an account.
- You have to re-type it for confirmation and obtain your registered email id.
- Now you have to log in to your account by using registered id and password.
- Type your account number as well your automobile license plate number into the specified areas.
- Choose the state from the drop down list and then click on the tab which is labeled as “Go”.
- You have to enter your payment detail and finish the process by following the screen instructions.
- If you have any problems or queries you can visit the help center of the website.
You can now pay your traffic tickets online via your credit card service. At this website you can keep record for your traffic fines. Get information about county offices and their office address.