Access Sallie Mae Student Loan Application
Sallie Mae Corporation is a US based Student Loan Marketing Association. This company was set up in 1973. Since then the setup of that company is dramatically changed, and it provides consumer banking. At the start, it was federal serviced for education loans. But then it changed to private and also offering the private student loans.
The primary target or business of the company is servicing, originating and also collecting the private educational loans. However, the company also provide students the college savings tools such as the online planning for College tools and resources, and Upromise Rewards business. Sallie Mae holds approx. 1400 employees across the US.
How You Can Access Sallie Mae Student Loan Application
- A link to the website of the company is: www.salliemae.com/activitycenter
- This link will get you to the official website of the company in less than 5 seconds if the connection does not interrupt.
- There is a form on the left side of the page:
- Check the box first if you want that service.
- Enter the Username in the blank space.
- Type the password in the field that lies below it.
- Click on the blue “Log into student loans” button.
- In case if you forget your username there’s “Forgot your username?” link exactly lies below the login button along with “Forgot your password?” link from where you can recover your username/password by providing further information.
- If you are a new user, you can create your new student loan account by clicking on the “Create your student loan account” link which is at the bottom left of your screen. And following the further process.
- On this form, you’ll have to provide your information
- By providing your desired Username in the required space
- Then enter your password in the blank field
- Then click on the blue “Continue” button.
Clicking on that button will take you to the next page where you would have to provide some more information in order to create your account.