Access Salesforce To Start The Free Trial Of The Service
Salesforce is an American company that provides the cloud computing services on a major scale to the businesses as well as in personal also. The company was founded by Marc Benioff and Parker Harris, 17 years ago, in the year 1999.
It has now been headquartered in the Landmark, San Francisco, California, U.S. and it is the place responsible for operating all the services to the customers in every part of the country. The company provides the services like the
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
How To Access Salesforce To Start The Free Trial Of The Service:
Storing your documents and files online is one of the most secure ways to provide an added security for your material that is important to you. Here is how to start the free trial to one of those services:
- Go to the official website of the company.
- This link will take you straight to the homepage of the website: www.salesforce.com
- Click on the link and wait for the page to be loaded. Once it’s open, click on the green “Try for Free” button at the top of the page.
- Now, you will see a form on the page you just opened.
- Type in your first name in the first field of the form now.
- Type in the last name now in the second field of this form.
- Type in your job title after that.
- Now, provide your email address in the next field.
- Provide your Phone number as well after that.
- Provide the company name now.
- Select the number of the employees to range in your company now.
- In the last field, choose the country of your residence now.
- Check the box if you agree to the terms and policies of the company. Click onto the blue “Start free trial” button at the end of this page now that will get your request submitted ad you will get to start the free trial then.