Verify Your SafeLink Lifeline Eligibility Online
You can verify continued Lifeline eligibility with the help of SafeLink wireless. You will be requested to type your enrollment id along with the SSN or you can also get the service by adding the zip code and date of birth. Customers who get the SafeLink Wireless program will be able to recertify in every month. You can get the program if you are eligible for food stamps program of different companies. You can apply if you do not have the Lifeline support for business or residence in recent time.
What Is The Full Method To Verify Continued Lifeline Eligibility Online?
- In the first step of the process, you need to open the browser of any type and add the given link www.safelink.com/verify
- You are requested to type the enrollment id into the enrollment number box.
- In the next point of the procedure, you are supposed to insert the Social Security Number which consists of last four digits number.
- After that, you will be asked to type the text shown in the image into the given space. If you do not understand the picture then you can also play it and then type it.
- Once you have completed the form by giving the details then you will need to hit on the “Log in” box to verify continued Lifeline eligibility.
- If you are from the state of California then you need to go to the other link of the website and complete the process stepwise by following the screen directions.
Where Can I Get My Social Security Number?
There is the number of options through which you will be able to get your Social Security Number. These are:
- You will be able to find your Social Security Number from your old pay stubs or from the tax returns.
- You can also obtain your Social Security Number from your social security office which is near to you by using the location services.
- You can also get your SSN by calling the social security administration at 1 800 772 1213.