Join Russ’s Market Customer Survey
Russ’s Market is an American chain of Grocery Stores that is owned by the B&R Stores and is operated via their qualified and experienced staff as well. The first store of the company was founded way back in the year 1984 in Hastings, Nebraska, which is also the pace of their headquarter.
However, the company itself was founded in the year 1964 by the two former Safeway employees Clayton Burnett and Russ Raybould. Since the creation of the company, it has gained and maintained the trust of their customers through the quality of their products.
Services Offered By The Russ’s Market
The company has been able to provide a wide spectrum of the services to their customers since its creation. These services belong to many different departments and categories. Some of them are mentioned here in the list below:
- People can get a lot of Baker and Pharmacy Products from the stores as well as online.
- They can also get the Butcher Shoppe and Produce items as well.
- You can get Florals, Market Café, and spirits, etc. from the online website as well.
- Apart from this, you can get the Grocery Items as well.
How To Join Russ’s Market Customer Survey
- You will have to establish a fast speed and running the internet connection with your laptop or a computer to start the process.
- Please remember that the connection must be safe, secure, and reliable and must not interrupt in between the process.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.russfeedback.com
- Now, type in the survey Code in the field, the code is written onto the receipt you have got from the last visit at the store.
- Click the red “Start” button now.
- That will lead you to the series of questions. Answer the questions according to your experience at the store and submit it to the company in the end as your feedback.