Renew Your Royal Mail Redirection Online
If you are a customer of Royal Mail and want to renew your mail then you have to go the online web portal to avail this service. For starting the process, you need to register your account first giving the personal as well as contact details. After that, you need to log in your account and start the renewal process. You need to have the renewal letter from the company to get started. You can complete this process from your home or office with the internet connection simply and quickly by using the under below directions.
What Are The Full Set Of Guides To Renew Your Redirection?
- You need to reach the Royal Mail redirection page by accessing the link which is given at www.royalmail.com/renewal
- Once you reach the renewal homepage then click on the option which is stated as “Renew your redirection”.
- If you are a registered user on the website then you are supposed to log in your account by giving the email address along with the password.
- After that, you need to hit on the tab of “Login”.
- But if you don’t have an account then you will need to clack on the “Register” tab to start the online registration.
- You will be asked to answer the question about your visit to the Royal Mail website. For example, you selected the “Personal use” option and hit on the “Continue”.
- On the next page, you need to fill up the form by providing the essential details and then complete the steps by using the display instructions.
What Will You Need To Start The Renewal Process?
- In order to start the process, you are required to have an account on the website first.
- You need to provide the renewal reference number written in your email or letter.
- It is required to provide the unique renewal code from your email or letter.
- For help and queries, you have to visit the “Help and Support” link to the website.