Access Royal Mail To Book A Redelivery
Royal Mail is providing the postal services throughout the world ever since it was established way back in the year 1516, which is 501 years ago, it is now headquartered in the 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ, London, United Kingdom, from where it is managing all its services around the globe.
Here are a few of the services it provides to its customers: Letter-post, delivery, freight forwarding, parcel service, EMS, third-party logistics, etc.
How To Access Royal Mail To Book A Redelivery
Sometimes, due to the non-availability of the person at the receiver’s end, the company cannot deliver the item. Sometimes, it does not fit in the letter-box, and due to many other reasons, the company knows you cannot always visit the local offices. Hence, there is an online redelivery option on the website. Here is how you can redeliver:
- Connect the computer with the internet connection first of all.
- Open your internet browser after that now.
- Go to the official website of the company now.
- This link will get you to the page directly: www.RoyalMail.com/Redelivery
- When the page is opened, click on the red “Book a Redelivery” button now.
- Select the date on the card in the first field on the next page.
- Provide the name on the card after that.
- Now, provide the Flat, property number/name in the next field now.
- Type in the postcode now.
- Click on the red “Choose when we redeliver” button.
- On the next page now, you will have to provide all the other details to deliver the address and the other demanded information is also needed to be provided.
- On the next page, select the final options and deliver the final information and payment options, etc.
- Submit the order at the end; your parcel will be delivered to the right person at the right time.