Access Royal Caribbean And Begin Countdown To Cruise
Royal Caribbean is a Hospitality and the tourism providing company based in the United States to provide the services to their customers by having them the opportunity to fly to many beautiful places across the globe. It was established in the year 1968 in Norway and is now headquartered in 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida, USA.
Guideline To Access Royal Caribbean And Begin Countdown To Cruise:
- Go to the official website of the company that can get you to the documents option. It will help you get you the type of the reservation and vacation documents you want.
- You will get a direct entry to the documents page by clicking on this link: www.royalcaribbean.com/edocs
- Once the page is loaded, there is a form at the right side of the page:
- Enter the last name or the surname in the first blank box in this form now.
- Type your reservation number in the field that lies below it now.
- Select the day, month and the year of your departure in the next field.
- Select the ship name in the last field on this form.
- Click on the blue “Submit” button and get through to your documents page.
- However, to get an even better service, get registered, click on the blue “register now” link.
- Scroll down, enter the email address in the first field and then enter it again to confirm in the next one.
- Create a password and then confirm it.
- Enter the first name or the forename in the field below it.
- Enter the last name or the surname in the next one now.
- Choose your country and then provide the daytime phone number.
- Provide the address after that and then write the city or town.
- Enter the state or province now and then enter the zip code or the postal code.
- Choose if you want to active your Crown & Anchor Number Online.
- Choose if you want to access and save reservations.
Click on the blue “Create an Account” button at the end of the page and get your account to get to the documents.