Visit NetGear To Change Default Admin Password
NetGear is providing you an access to change password of your NetGear Router. If being a user you are interested to update the password then this article will assist you with a procedure of changing your WIFI Password. You can change password of your device with it’s user name within few minutes. After modifying router password or user name it will become convenient for user to connect with network with easy access details. NetGear is providing an effective way to update password of your device any time. Before getting into procedure you have to make sure that your computer device is connected with network. It could be either wireless using default details or wire using Ethernet.
Requirements To Change Admin Password On NetGear:
You need to keep few things in hand before changing password of your router.
- You must have IP address of your system.
- You are required to have default User ID and password of router to update it.
Guideline To Change The Default Admin Password On NetGear Router:
- First of all you have to turn on a connection of your wireless network. Once you have done with this step you need to open internet browser and insert official URL of website into address bar.
- You can find link of website from here www.routerlogin.net
- On home page of website you will find a Net Gear prompt dialog box.
- Click on button of “OK” to proceed further.
- Later, you would be asked to input your user name and default password in marked fields.
- In next step you are supposed to select an option of “Set Password” from drop down menu which is located under the section of “Maintenance”
- Now add your old password again in next field to confirm your password.
- Afterwards you have to enter new password twice again to authenticate the password.
- In last step you need to click on button of “Apply” to finish the process.
The another promising advantage is that you can shop online with NetGear.