Access Rite Aid Benefits Service Center
RITE AID is an American drugstore chain that is also a part of the Fortune 500 as well. The company was established on September 12, 1962, about 54 years ago, in the Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S. It now operates from the head office based in the East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. The company has in total 4,621 as of June 2017.
How You Can Login To Rite Aid Benefits Center
- Make a decent speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop first of all.
- Go to the official website of the company now by using this link: www.riteaidbenefits.com
- On this page, there is a login form at the top:
- Enter the Employee ID in the first blank field that you are seeing on this page now.
- Provide the PIN in the field that lies next to it now.
- Click on the blue “Log in” button at the end of the page now, and get the access to your account to get the services.
- Click on the blue “Forgot My PIN” if you have lost the PIN:
- Enter the employee ID number in the first blank field that you are seeing.
- Write the letters that you are seeing in the image, in the field below it.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button and make the further process and get the PIN back.
- If you want to change the PIN, click on the blue “Change My PIN” link.
- Provide the employee ID in the first blank space.
- Provide the current PIN in the field that lies next to it.
- Write a new PIN in the third field now.
- Re-enter this PIN now in the last field.
- Provide the letters from the image in the field below it.
- Click on the blue “Submit” button and get the PIN changed.
- Just login back again and get all the services the company offers through the account.