Join American Community Survey
The American Community survey is designed by the United States Census Bureau. It is a continuing survey which gathers the details of ancestry, income, education, language efficiency, disability, migration, housing, employment and etc. All of the data is utilized by the public sector and private sector to allow funding. Non- profitable stakeholders will use the information and make shifting demographics, emergency plans and able to learn about the communities. Being a resident of United States you can join the survey by following the described URL and instructions given below.
Instruction To Join American Community Survey:
- In the very initial stage navigate to the website by using the mentioned URL www.respond.census.gov/acs
- On having the website being opened you will get a welcome note. Then you need to pick the language of your choice in which you want to take the survey by clicking on the language link.
- After the selection of language, you need to give the ten digits user id which is sent to you by the American Community via mail. You can locate the identification number below the barcode as shown in the sample image on left side of the page.
- Then click on the tab of “Login” to get an access to the survey.
- You will get the survey form which contains some questions. You are supposed to answer those questions very honestly.
- After giving the answers you have to give your personal details like name, contact number, address and email id in the given bars.
- Click on the tab of “Submit” to complete the survey.
If you are having any query about the Community Survey or you need some information about Census Bureau then you can contact the coordination office by calling at 3017-636-440 or use the toll-free number 1800-9238-282.