Access Royal Bank Of Scotland Digital Banking Services
Royal Bank of Scotland is a Scottish banking and insurance services offering company helping their customers since 1727; 290 years ago. It has now been headquartered in the Edinburgh, Scotland, from where it provides the services like Finance and Insurance, Consumer Banking, and the Corporate Banking as well.
How You Can Access Royal Bank Of Scotland Digital Banking Services
- You have to get access to the official website of the company first of all.
- Go to the login portal on the website now.
- Here is the link to get to the portal now: www.rbsdigital.com
- Type in the Customer number in the only field on the form on the first page you see now.
- Click the blue “Log in” button at the end of the page and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click onto the purple “Not an online user? Sign up here” link now.
- On the next page, click the yellow “Setup Digital Banking” button now.
- Select an option on the next page now and click the blue “Next” button.
- In a case of the personal computer:
- Type in the first name, middle name and the surname in the first here fields on the form now.
- Select your date of birth now in the next field.
- Type in the home postcode in the field next to it now.
- Type in your email address now in the next field.
- Confirm this email address now in the field next to it.
- Type in the sort code now and then provide your account number as well.
- Provide your debit card number in the next field now.
- Type in the debit card security number in the last field on the form.
- Check the box now to agree to the terms and policies of the company.
- Click the blue “Next” button now and get registered.
You can now log in and get the services offered by the company.