Apply To Be A RateMyTeachers Moderator
RMT Rate My Teachers is a review giving a website to the teachers belonging to many different standards of the schools in the United States.
The website was created by the Mister Message, LLC and was launched back on April 20, 2001, which is 16 years ago, from now. The Alexa Rank of the site is 50,537 as of April 2014.
How Can You Apply To Be A RateMyTeachers Moderator
Now, you have the service to become the moderator in your School, and that too can be done with an online process. Here is what to do:
- You need to connect your computer or a laptop with an internet connection of good speed.
- Open your web browser now and access the official website.
- This is the link to the website: www.ratemyteachers.com
- Once you are on the website, you need to select if you are a student, teacher or a parent and click the respective button on the top of the page.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to select your state as well.
- Now, scroll down to select your school, you can also search it by typing in the name in the search bar, once you find it, click on its link now.
- Now, scroll down and click onto the purple “Become a Moderator!” button.
- A short window will be open in front of you.
- Type in your email now in the first field in the window.
- Provide your name now in the field next to it.
- Now, take a look at your school name and move to the next field.
- Now, type in your phone number as well in the field below it.
- Type in answer to why are you applying question now in the last box.
- Type in the letters in the image into the field below it to provide the captcha after that.
- Click the green “Submit” button to submit the form, and you will be notified soon if your application is submitted or not and whether you are selected or not.