Join Rite Aid’s 2017 Associate Opinion Survey
InMoment is an American company that is known to be providing the customer experience management services to the people lived in many parts of the U.S. The company is headquartered in the Salt Lake City, Utah. The company helps the businesses by allowing them to organize and collect data on the effectiveness based and the customer base as well.
The company was founded in the year 2002 by John Sperry and Kurt Williams. Initially, the company was started as the Mindshare Technologies, which received a $20 million investment from the Sorenson Capital in the year 2011.
Services Offered By The Inmoments
The company is offering some services the businesses and clients based in many different parts of the U.S. These services are easily accessible after the registration and can be taken from the online website.
- You can get the business-critical insights to build stronger relationships, drive positive brand results and fuel better decisions.
- You can also get to book a demo, to explore the solutions provided by the company.
- The company helps the businesses by providing technology to help them analyze their workflow.
How To Join Rite Aid’s 2017 Associate Opinion Survey
- You will need a very fast speed internet connection to start the process.
- Your connection must be very firm, stable and reliable as well.
- Open this link: www.raengagementsurvey.com
- Select your language and click on the green “Next” button at the end of the page.
- To enter your access code, again, click on the green “Next” button.
- Then, type in the 5-digit access code in the only empty field on this page.
- Again, click the green “Next” button and then give the answers to some questions on the following few pages. In the end, submit them as your feedback.