Join Resource One Credit Union’s Member Satisfaction Survey
Resource One is an American banking company that has been known to delight their customers based all over the world. To be precise, they are currently benefiting over 55,000 customers all over the world so far, and there are much more that will be getting the services over the next years.
It was originally established on July 15, 1936, and was started by the title of Sears Dallas Employees Federal Credit Union at that time. The initial objective of the company was to help the employees by providing and assisting them with the financial services.
How To Join Resource One Credit Union’s Member Satisfaction Survey
- To take the survey, you need an official website to go to it and then to the survey page.
- You can either try a search engine for a search a waste a few more extra minutes, or you can click on this link and go to the survey page directly: www.r1cu.org/survey
- Click on the red “Continue” button after reading a paragraph if you want to, or you can simply continue as well.
- You will have a short form on the next page once it is completely open.
- You have to fill it, but you need a company’s receipt for this.
- Grab it and look for the transaction date mention on it, first of all, once found, type it in the first blank field on it.
- Type the operator number now in the next blank space after finding it on the receipt.
- Now, type the name of the employer that assisted you in the next field by scrolling down a bit.
- Select the location of the branch now which you visited in the field that lies next to it.
- Now choose if you have visited the lobby or a drive-thru of the company.
Click on “Next” button and move to the next page to provide the answers to the questions placed on it.