Getting Started With Quicken Bill Pay
Quicken Inc. provides a personal finance management tool. The initial release of the software tool happened in 1983, which is 34 years ago. On March 3, 2016, the parent company decided to sell the software to the H.I.G. Capital. However, the terms were not disclosed.
The software has different versions for the Argentina, Costa Rica, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, the Netherlands, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
How You Can Getting Started With Quicken Bill Pay
- To enroll, you will have to go to the official web hub of the company, the one it uses for its online business.
- Start the process now by finding the link, you can have this link here as well with a direct access to the enrollment page: www.quickenbillpay.com
- Click on the blue “ENROLL NOW” button at the top of this page now.
- Select what you are using right now and click on the button on the drop-down window.
- There is a personal information section first of all:
- Enter the first name in the first blank box in this field now.
- Type the middle initial after that and then enter your last name as well in the field below it.
- Provide the Social Security number after that and then enter your date of the birth in the field next to it.
- Provide your email address now and then enter the address in the next field.
- Type your city name, zip code, and select the state as well.
- Enter the phone number in the next field now.
- Creating the login:
- Enter the user ID.
- Enter the password.
- Confirm this password in the field below now.
- Provide funding account information:
- Enter the bank name, and then the funding account nickname.
- Select account type and then enter the account number.
- Provide the Routing transit number.
- Select the version now.
- Select E-mail notification format.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box.
Click on the grey “Sign me up” button and get the account created. You will get the services from it now.