Join Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey
Publix is an American company that is known to be providing a long list of the services like the food and medical services along with the nutrition and many other elements as well. The company was established on September 6, 1930, some 86 years ago from today in the Winter Haven, Florida, United states.
Now, the headquarter is shifted in the Lakeland, Florida. The company was created by the George W. Jenkins. As of 2016, the company is known to have a total of 1,120 locations in many parts of the United States.
Services Offered By The Publix
The company has been known to be providing a long list and wide spectrum of the services to the customers based in many parts of the country. These services are available at the online website as well as in the retail stores also. Some of these services are enlisted here:
- The company is providing the Bakery, Meat, Seafood, Deli, produce and floral.
- Grocery, Beer, Wine, Liquor, Frozen food, and Dairy products are also available.
- Baby products, Health and Nutrition, Beauty and Personal Care, Housewares, Non-Foods, and pets are also available at the online website.
How To Join Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey
- You will be needing a very secured and reliable internet connection connected to your computer or a laptop in the first step to start the process.
- Your connection must be running with a very fast and high speed so that it must not disturb you in between.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.publixsurvey.com
- Select the language and click onto the respective green button at the end of the page.
- Now, type in the store number in the empty field at the top of the page. The number is written on your receipt as well.
- Now, you will have to give in the answers to some questions on the next few pages. In the end, submit these answers as your feedback and the company will appreciate it.