Redeem Complimentary ProtectMyID Elite Membership
Protect my ID is a service offered by the Experian, which is an information services group providing the services in all over the world. The company is currently providing the services in 40 different countries of the world. The business services providing company was founded back in the year 1996, 21 years ago, from now.
The corporate headquarter of the company is based in the Dublin, the Republic of Ireland, while the operational headquarters has been based in the Nottingham, United Kingdom, São Paulo, Brazil, Heredia, Costa Rica, and the Costa Mesa, California, United States.
Don Robert is the current Chairman, and Brian Cassin is the current CEO of the company courtesy whom, the company has collected a total revenue of US$4,810 million as of 2015. Apart from this, the total operating income of the company is US$1,157 million.
As per the report of the of the year 2015, the net income of the company is US$772 million. It has been running with the efforts of 17,000 employees.
Services Offered By The Protect My ID
It offers some services that include:
- The company scans the internet and let you know in case your SSN or Credit cards are getting used with your permission.
- The company notifies you when there is any major change in your credit.
- Apart from all this, the company also gives up to $1 Million as the Identity Theft Insurance Coverage as well.
How You Can Redeem Complimentary ProtectMyID Elite Membership
- Make a good speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop first of all and check the connectivity of this connection.
- Open your internet browser and visit this link: www.protectmyid.com/securityincident
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page you just opened and check the box after reading the instruction.
- Click the red “Submit” button now, and go to the next page to get enrolled, that will allow you to report a security incident now.