Enroll With Experian Protect My ID Portal Online
Experian Protect my ID membership is an online service which is available on the website in order to monitor your account activities. You can get your membership by first activating your code and then providing the other details. After getting the membership then you will be able to get the different services without any cost for the period of one year. You will be able to get a credit report, ExtendCARE, identify theft insurance and other related services.
What Are The Full Set Of Instructions To Enroll In The Experian Protect My ID Portal?
- You are required to visit the authentic web page of the website by adding the link into the address bar.
- You can find the link over here www.Protectmyid.com/scdor
- After adding the link you will get a membership form where you are supposed to type the activation code.
- Once you have entered the code then press the red color tab which is indicated as “Click here to register your code”.
- In the next step, you will be asked to give some of your personal as well as identification details including Social Security Number and date of birth.
- Now you have to create a username and password for your account.
- Pick up the security questions and answer them accordingly and then click on the tab which is designated as “Sign up” to enjoy the services.
What Is The Procedure To Cancel My Membership?
You will be able to cancel or deactivate your membership any time if you are not contented with the membership and you have to stop your annual or monthly billing on the spot. When you cancel the membership then you are unable to refund any part of your current membership fee which has been paid by you. In order to cancel your membership, you have to call at 1 866 960 6943 from your phone or you can also send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org You can also get help by going to the FAQ page of the website.