Participate In PriceSmart Foods Customer Survey
PriceSmart Foods is a Canadian Chain of Supermarkets that is known to be providing many kinds of the medical and other related products to the Countrywide customers. The company was founded by the Jim Pattison Group, and it is the subsidiary of the Overwaitea Food Group. The headquarter of the company is based in the British Columbia, Canada.
The company is offering and sharing the same rewards card and brands as the Overwaitea chains. The company provides the Western Classics, Western Family, Good and Kind and Value Priced products.
Services Offered By The PriceSmart Foods
The company is offering exceptional services in a wide spectrum of the lists to the customers. These services help with many health-related problems as well as the food products are also provided. Some of the services are mentioned here:
- You can get to locate the store near you so that it can be easily searched and reached.
- You can also get many kinds of the nutrition and ingredients as well.
- A long list of exciting reward offers is also available at the online website.
- Apart from this, you will get weekly specials and many other services as well.
How To Participate In PriceSmart Foods Customer Survey:
You will have to make a very secure and reliable internet connection with your laptop or a computer to have a trouble-free process.
- The connection you are using must be running with high-speed as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.pricesmartfoods.ca/survey
- Select the language and click the white “Next” button below it.
- Select the date; you last visited the store.
- Select the store, you visited.
- Now, type in the transaction code in the field next to it.
- Then enter the lane number.
- Select if you are over 18 or not.
- Provide the captcha.
- Click the white “Submit” button at the end of the page. Answer the questions that, will you see now step by step.