Manage Your Citi Prepaid T-Mobile Refund Account
Citi is a credit card provided by the head bank known to be providing many helpful services and time and money saving offers to the customers subscribing it across the U.S. the bank was created way back like 204 years ago from today on June 16, 1812. The head office of this extremely important bank is located in the New York City, United States.
The company is known to operating 983 branches from the headquarter that are helping to provide services to many states of America like Washington D.C, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Offers Provided By The CITI Prepaid Card Services
- The bank is known to be providing a number of services at a major label to the millions of customers based on all over the country. These services and offers are available easily at the online website and can be accessed anytime. Some of the services are:
- Being a “Representative” You can get a 24-hour online help and personal help as well for whatever problems you are facing in your banking.
- After the introductory period, you will get the same rate for all the balances.
- The card also guarantees no penalty rate, late fee, or annual fee.
How To Manage Your Citi Prepaid T-Mobile Account:
- Make a secure and a reliable internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Your connection should be secured and reliable as well so that it does not disturb.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.prepaid.citi.com/t-mobilerefund
- Now, you will have to enter your Card number in the first place.
- Then, type in your security code in the field next to it.
- Click the blue “Continue” button, that will take you to your profile, where you will be allowed to use all the services that are mentioned above and many others as well. Logging in your account can help you with subscribing to many new offers as well. Hope the guide help.