Access U.S. Postal Service Customer Survey
United States Postal Service is the national mailing service of the United States. It is the independent agency of the United States government that is known to be providing the postal services all across the country.
The company was founded on the July 1, 1971, 45 years ago in Washington, D.C. U.S. The current headquarter of the company is based in the 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington, D.C. 20260-0004. The company has been running with the help of 625,113 employees as per the report of the January 13, 2016.
Services Offered By The United States Postal Services
The company has been known for its very fast postal services all across the country. These services of the company are easily accessible online and can be taken directly by visiting the stores as well. Some of these services are mentioned here:
- You can get the Click-N-Ship Service from the company, from the online website.
- You can also calculate a price and can order stamps and supplies as well.
- You can schedule a pick up and can look for your Zip Code as well.
- You can track your mail as well, manage it and Can use the Postal store and many other services as well.
How To Access U.S. Postal Service Customer Survey
- To Start, you will need a very high speed internet connection that should not disturb you in between the process and thus the process must go on smoothly.
- The connection must be secured and reliable as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.postalexperience.com/pos
- Now, you will have to select the language and then click onto the blue “Continue” button at the end of it.
- Read the message and again click onto the blue “Next” button.
- Provide your Zip Code now. Click “Next”.
- Now, you will go through a series of questions, answer them as per your experience at the store and in the end, submit these answers to the company. This will be your feedback and will be appreciated.