Sign Up To TextFree Web For Online Texting
TextFree is a free text sending application provided and powered by the Pinger, a Texting and VoIP providing service founded in the year 2006. The company is headquartered in the San Jose, California.
It has been successfully running on the Android and iOS operating systems ever since it has been created. Users of the app can call or text in the U.S and the Canada, while the only texting service is free in 35 different countries.
How To Sign Up To TextFree Web For Online Texting:
The service helps the customers with many more additional services once you are registered on the online website. Here is how to sign up:
- Visit the official website of the company to sign up.
- Here is the link to the official website: www.pinger.com/textfree
- Click onto the purple “Sign Up” button at the top of the page.
- Now, select a unique username in the first field on this page.
- After that, select a strong password in the field next to it.
- Type in the password again to confirm it.
- Provide the email address now in the next field and make sure that the email is always active and running so that it can be contacted anytime by the company.
- Provide your exact age in the next field now.
- Select your gender as well moving to the next field.
- Type in the captcha, the words in the image in the last field on this page now.
- Click the purple arrow button at the end of this page to move to the next step.
- Provide the Zip Code to find a local number in the only field on this page now.
- Select the number and again click the purple arrow button.
- Now, click the yellow “OK” button.
- In the last step, you will have to verify your info with the Facebook or a Google+ account, to do so, click the respective button. Perform the next step and you are done.