File Your T-Mobile Phone Claim Online
T- Mobile allows you to submit or file a phone claim online in case if your device has been broken, stolen or lost. You have to first select the type of phone which you have and then complete the procedure by adopting six different steps. Once you have submitted your claim then you can get your new device in two months if you qualify and fulfill the criteria. In order to qualify for the program, you need to purchase Asurion Wireless Phone Protection Plan along with your phone.
Complete Set Of Instructions To File Phone Claim Online:
- As you open the browser then you have to go to the address bar and insert the given link www.phoneclaim.com into that browser.
- In the next step of the process, you have to pick your provider from given list. For example, you have selected the “T-Mobile”.
- You are supposed to click on the green color icon of “File claim”.
- After that, you are requested to add your ten digits wireless number into the specified box.
- You will be asked to type your first and last name.
- In order to verify that you are human, you have to write down the characters which are shown in the image and then click on the blue color tab of “Continue”.
- On the new page, you are supposed to enter the other details and finish the online procedure by going to the directions displayed on your monitor.
What Is The Procedure To Track A Claim Online?
In order to get this service you need to go to the “Track claim” link located under the tab of “Resume claim”. In the next step, you have to enter your wireless number along with the claim id into the respective spaces. You have to click on the option of “I’m not a robot” for verification purpose. After that, you are requested to click on the option of “Continue” and track your claim online. In case of queries and help go to the “FAQ” page of the website or visit the “Contact Us” link.