Access AT&T Wireless To File A Phone Insurance Claim
Asurion is a privately held company and provides the insurance for smartphones, consumer electronics, appliances, tablets, satellite receivers, and jewelry. The company has been providing its services in almost 49 countries in the world. This company is providing the facility of filling a claim online from their website. Filling a claim along with the proper documentation will result in the benefits of the customers.
How To Access AT&T Wireless To File A Phone Insurance Claim
The company is providing you the facility of filing an online claim. In order to file a claim, you will need to gather some additional documentation which will help you in filling the claim. The documents are as follows.
- Completed Sworn Claim Affidavit & Proof of Loss Statement.
- You need to get the copy of the government issued ID e.g. Driver’s license or your passport.
- Copy of Proof of Purchase for the claimed device.
- You also need to gather a copy of supporting documents such as police report or insurance document.
You can provide all the document as a digital picture or scan and upload. After producing all the documents with evidence, then you will need to fill a form to file a claim. Now, follow the step mentioned below to file a claim.
- First of all, you will need to open the web browser that you often use and then open the official website link www.phoneclaim.com/att-uploader
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then click on the green colored ‘Get Started” button to go to the next page. On the next page, you will have to enter the mobile number of the affected device in the field and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
By clicking on the continue button, you will be able to download or print the affidavit. Complete the affidavit and then you may return to the website of the company to upload the documentation needed by the company. Make sure that before starting the claim process, you read all of the terms and conditions of the company to know them better.