Apply For Phillips 66® Personal Credit Card
The Philips 66 is an American company that is providing the services as the multinational energy firm to the customers based in all over the world.
Its headquarter been based in the Westchase, Houston, Texas, which is responsible for the services of oil and gas the company provides to its large number of customers based across the globe.
How To Apply For Phillips 66® Personal Credit Card
By applying for the card and after getting your account open, you can get to earn $0.10 per gallon* during the first 90 days. Here is how you can apply for the card:
- Visit the official website of the company by clicking on this link: www.phillips66gas.com/gascards
- Click on the black “Cards & Rewards” link at the top of the page now.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and click the red “Apply Now” button under the Gas Card option.
- Provide your first name, last name in the first two fields; middle name is optional.
- Type in your address and the name of the city in the next fields.
- Select the State and provide the zip code now.
- Type in the primary phone number and then choose whether it is a home, business or a cell phone number.
- Type in the email address now in the field next to it.
- Now, provide the net income as well.
- Provide the time you spent at your current address in years up till now.
- Provide the first name, last name, and the relationship to the applicant in the authorized user section.
- Provide the date of birth, SSN, and then the mother’s maiden name as well.
- Type in the Service Station/Facility Number in the next field.
- Provide the Employee Identifier number in the next field.
- Read the instructions now, and check the box at the end.
- Click the red “Accept and Submit” button at the end of the page and submit the info, that will get your request submitted.