Sign Into Pacific Gas and Electric Account
PG&E stands for the Pacific Gas and Electric Company. It provides the services of natural gas and electricity in the areas of northern two-thirds of California. Almost5.2 million people of the United States are getting their services.
They are also providing many of their services on their website as well. You can create an account on their website to get an easy access to all of their services.
How To Sign Into Pacific Gas and Electric Account
You can access all the online services of the company through your energy account. You just have to log in to your account to access all the services. mentioned below are the steps by following which you will be able to get into your account.
- Open the website of the company by using this link in that browser: www.pge.com/myenergy
- After some loading, you will reach the official website of the company. Now, the login information in the form located on the opened page. After that click on the orange colored “SIGN IN” button to go forward.
The button will take you into your account. After getting into your account you can get the following services of the company.
- You will be able to pay all of your bills online through your account.
- You can report and view the outages of electricity from your account.
- Your account will also allow you to start or stop the service online.
- You can get the assistance for the payment.
- It will also allow you to make payment arrangements.
- It will also allow you to report the leakage of gas.
If you do not remember the credentials of your account to log in, then there is link located at the bottom of each field to get them back. If you are just a visitor and do not use the services of the company, then click on the “VISITOR” button and if you are their customer and do not have an account on the website, then click on the “REGISTER” button to open the registration process to create an account.