Access Pearson To Create Or Copy The Lab Courses
Pearson is a British company that is known to be providing the education publishing and many other kinds of the assessment service to many of the schools and other corporations in the country.
It was established on July 29, 1998, some 18 years ago. Its headquarter is controlling the services from the office based in the London, England. It published textbooks and have over 40,000 employees.
Here Is The Process To Create Or Copy The Lab Courses At Pearson
- There is a link that is available very easy to get you to the official website of the company.
- Go to this link; it is easily searchable. Otherwise, you can also find this link here as well: www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com
- Now, click on the white “Educator” button just below the register option at the right side of the page.
- On the next page, click on the yellow “I need to create or copy courses” button now.
- Now, choose whether you have an access code or not, in case you have it, click on the yellow “Yes, I have an access code” button on this page.
- Now, read all the instructions on that page, and then click on the yellow “I Accept” button at the end of the page.
- Now, choose if you have an account on the website or not if you have it:
- Choose yes.
- Enter the login name in the first field on the form.
- Type your password now in the field that lies next to it.
- If you don’t have the account, select no:
- Create a login name in the first field on the form now.
- Create a strong password now in the field below it.
- Re type your password in the field below it now.
- Now, enter the access code in the last field on the form.
Click on the yellow “Next” button at the end of the page and get to create or copy the lab courses.