Load PayPal My Cash Card To Your PayPal Account
PayPal is an American online payment system providing company that was founded in December 1998, some 18 years ago, by the name of Confinity. It has been headquartered in 2211 North First Street, San Jose, California, U.S. The company has been very keen to provide all its services throughout the world.
How You Can Load PayPal My Cash Card To Your PayPal Account
- First of all, get a very fast speed internet connection that must be running at a super-fast speed.
- You also need a computer, laptop or any other device that should run the internet as well.
- Open the web browser now and go to the official website of the PayPal.
- Go to the Cash Card page now, or use this link to go to it: www.paypal.com/cash
- There is a login form at the top of the page, and enter My Cash 10-digit PIN in the field.
- Click the blue “Log in with PayPal” button now to get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click onto the blue “Sign Up” link below the form.
- Select the account now for which you want to get signed up for.
- In the case of the personal account, select it and then click the blue “Next” button.
- Type the email address, password and then confirm it on the form on the next page now.
- Click the blue “Next” button now.
- On the next page:
- Type the legal first name in the first field on the form.
- Provide the legal last name in the field next to it.
- Type the street address after that now and provide the name of the city in the field next to it.
- Select your state now and then provide the zip code in the next field.
- Select the type of phone now and then provide the number in the last field.
- Check the box to agree to the terms.
Click onto the blue “Agree and Create Account” button at the end of the page and get registered.