Access Mercy Health Online Patient Portal
Mercy Health is a non-profitable medical organization known to be serving the citizens living in a few states of the America. The states include Cincinnati, Defiance, Kentucky, Youngstown, Lima, Lorain, Toledo. The people living in these states feel more than happy to receive one of the best medical assistance available and that too with a lot fewer expenses.
The company has been extremely successful in delivering these services online and offline as well, working with the help and day, night efforts of the experienced and skillful staff.
Services Offered By The Mercy Health
The company has been known to be providing many services to the people living in the states mentioned above. People can easily access these services and can make full use of them with the help of a simple and easy interface. Some of the services are mentioned here:
- You can get to pay your bills online through the company’s online services.
- You can get to change your information like, changing your Insurance and the address as well.
- You can get to view and download many documents as well.
- You can get the contact information of the company and can contact them as well.
How To Access Mercy Health Online Patient Portal:
- Make a secure and a reliable internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.paymercyhealth.com
- Choose your State from the list on the home page and then click onto the white “Change Location” button below it.
- Click onto the “Pay my Bills” link now.
- Choose, whether you want to pay through an eCheck or a Debit/Credit Card.
- Provide your Guarantor Number, Amount Due, Statement number, Payment Amount and the address name now.
- Provide the additional account details, if you have them.
- Provide your Card Type, Name on the Card, Pay type, and the Card number now.
- Type in the Verification Code, Telephone, Expiration Date, address, city.
- Type in your state and the Zip Code.
- Check the box, if you are agreeing to the terms and policies.
- Provide your email address at the end.
- Click onto the blue “Process Payment” that will get your payment submitted to the company, the company will verify it and then will notify you if accepted.