Access MDX To Login Into Toll-By-Plate Account
MDX Miami-Dade Expressway Authority is an American website working in the State of Florida. The website was created by the state government, along with the Miami-Dade County Commission back in the year 1994. The authority has been operating the five main expressways, which were formerly being maintained by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). These Expressways include:
- Airport Expressway (SR 112)
- Snapper Creek Expressway (SR 878)
- Don Shula Expressway (SR 874)
- Gratigny Parkway (SR 924)
- Dolphin Expressway (SR 836)
The headquarter of the authority has been located in the Miami, Florida.
Services Offered By The MDX Miami-Dade Expressway Authority
The Authority has been offering some online services to the people based in the State of the Florida. These services help them by causing ease in their lives and give them the option to get the services online. Some of these services are:
- You can get to reach to the online Service Center after logging in and get the services at home.
- You can get to know about the service center hours.
- You can get the information about the Dispute notice.
- You can get the Fleet Management option, as well as the Registration hold information.
How To Login Into Toll-By-Plate Account:
- Make a high-speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop and make sure that it does not break in between the process.
- Your connection should be secured as you are going to use the Government website.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.paymdxtolls.com
- At the top of the page, click the white “Log in” link.
- Now, choose your state and type in your Account License Plate.
- Type in your Account Number now or you can also go with the Driver’s License Number or the Notice Number as well.
- Click the green “LOGIN” button at the end of the page. That will get you to the new page where you will be exposed to the online services, and you can get what you want from there.