Access Arcadia Recovery Bureau To Make A Payment
The Arcadia Recovery Bureau is an American company that provides the accounts receivable management solutions ever since they were founded 40 years ago.
The company serves the organizations by becoming a bridge between their services rendered and the payments received. The company is tagged to be managing and processing a total of $1 billion in placements every year.
Here Is The Process To Make A Payment On Arcadia Recovery Bureau:
- Start a process by going to an official website of the company, you can use the link to get to it as well: www.payarb.com
- There is a green “Make a Payment” button at the top of this page.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the company by checking the box.
- Agree to the disclosers as well by clicking the box below it.
- Enter your bureau account number in the first blank field on the form now.
- Type your payment in the field that lies below it now.
- Enter the description of your payment now in the field that lies below it.
- Type your billing phone number as well now in the field that comes after that.
- Choose if you want to use an e-Check or a Credit/Debit Card in the field below it.
- Enter the card number as well that lies next to it.
- Select the expiration month and the year of your birth as well now in the coming field.
- Now, you will have to enter the cardholder name that lies next to it.
- Type the billing address in the second last field on this form and then enter the billing zip code as well in the extreme last field on the form.
- Click on the blue “Next” button at the bottom of this page.
You will have to provide the remaining information on the next few pages before submitting them back to the company at the end.