Create Patient Notebook Account Online
Patient Notebook is an electronic payment managing portal offered by the patients to help them make their payments along with many other online facilities. It can help you directly contact your doctor and can help you in viewing your health records online as well. You can easily pay your medical bill through it; these bills will be paid securely as well as privately.
How To Create Patient Notebook Account Online :
- While starting the process, first of all, you should have the following:
- An account, if you want to log in.
- A statement of the invitation code if you want to sign up.
- An internet access and credentials needed to log in.
- Now, once ready, go to the official website of the company by clicking on this link: www.patientnotebook.com
- Once you are on the page, there is an orange colored “Login” button at the top of the page, click on it.
- Type your username now in the first blank field on this form now.
- Provide the password in the field that lies next to it now.
- If you have lost the password, click on the orange “Forgot your password?” link.
- Enter the username now in the only field and get the password back by clicking on the blue “Submit” button.
- Get back to the login page, provide the password and click on the blue “Log in” button at the end of this form to get logged in.
- In case, if you don’t have the account, create one, for that:
- Enter the invitation code that you got from the doctor in the first blank field that you see on the first page.
- Provide the email address in the field that comes after that.
- Click on the blue “Create Account” button and proceed to the next one to get your account created.
Provide all the demanded remaining data on the next pages and get the account set up to get the services.