Register To Patient Access Online Account
Patient is one of the world’s leading independent health platform. It has been providing the services for more than 15 years and the website receives more than 18 million visitors in a month. This website contains more than 4000 health information leaflets, a free health check, a wellbeing center and thousands of discussion forums.
How To Register To Patient Access Online Account:
- By registering your surgery on the patients access you will be able to get many of the services of the company.
- Some of those services are mentioned here.
- You will be able to book GP appointments.
- It will also help you in ordering repeat prescriptions.
- You can also view your record online from their website.
- There are many other services which you can get after registering.
- Ask your surgery reception to get a letter with the instruction of the registration process.
- After you have connected the internet along with your device, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.Patient.co.uk/Surgery.asp
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click onto the “Register here and enter the details.” Link to go to the registration process.
- Now, you will have to provide the account linkage key in the first field of the form or enter a PIN.
- After the first field, you will have to enter “Practice ODS code or practice id” in the second field of the form.
- Now, you will have to enter the account ID or access ID in next field.
- In the last field of the form, you will have to enter NHS Number or CHI Number.
- After you have entered all the required information in the form, then click onto the orange colored “Next” button to go to the next step. You will have to provide some of the more information in order to register and get their services.