Access Target Corp Team Members Account
Target Corporation is an American retail company that owns and running a large chain of the stores providing many kinds of the daily life accessories to the customers.
The corporation was founded under the current name on January 14, 2000; 17 years ago, in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. It has its headquarter based up in the Target Plaza South, Target Plaza North, 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. The HQ operates a total of 1,802 stores as of the year 2016.
How You Can Access Target Corp Team Members Account:
- First of all, there is a link to the website that can be easily searched upon searching it over the internet that will take you to the official website of the company.
- You can get to the employee login portal via it.
- Or, you can directly visit the employee portal via this link as well: www.paperlessemployee.com/target
- In the login form at the right side of the page:
- Enter your User ID in the first blank field, if you have lost it, click on the blue “User ID” link now to get it back:
- Type your Social Security Number in the first field now.
- Type the date of your birth in the next field on this form.
- Click the red “Authenticate” button and get the User ID back.
- Put your password in the second field on the login form now, if it is lost as well:
- Click the blue “Password” link below the form.
- Enter your User ID in the only empty field on the form on the next page.
- Click on the red “Verify user Id” button and get it back as well.
- Even if you don’t have an account, click on the red “Create Account” button:
- Enter the employee Id in the first blank field now.
- Type the SSN in the field below it.
- Enter the date of birth in the last one.
Click on the red “Authenticate & Create Account” button and get the account created to login.