Enroll To Use The Over-The-Counter Essentials Account
Over-The-Counter Essentials is a medical aid program started by the FirstLine Medical. FirstLine medical is responsible for providing all the products present at the official website of the company along with the OTC essentials. The FirstLine Medical program is supervised by the UnitedHealth Care Insurance company, which is managed by the UnitedHealth Group.
UHG is an American healthcare company that provides many kinds of the important health-related and medical services and the products. The company is headquartered in the Minnetonka, Minnesota, U.S. It was founded in the year 1977 by Richard T. Burke.
Services Offered By The Over-The-Counter Essentials
OTC Essentials are providing a whole wide spectrum of services to the people based on all parts of the United States. These services are helpful for the people with their healthy lives. Some of the services are presented here:
- You can register and then log in to the website to get to use the OTC essentials website after qualifying for the UnitedHealthCare plan.
- After logging in, you can browse through the categories of the website and can buy personal healthcare products.
- You can use a Benefit Card as well to shop online.
How To Register For The Over-The-Counter Essentials Account:
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection that should be running at high speed so that it must not interrupt.
- Open the web browser that you normally use and go to this link: www.otc-essentials.com/catalog
- Now, click the blue “Register” button to register onto the network.
- Now, type in your First name, last name and the username as well.
- Choose your Member ID and then your Password as well.
- Confirm your password, chose your state and ten your date of birth as well.
- Choose your email and then confirm it as well.
- Now provide all your security questions and their answers as well.
- In the end, click the blue ‘Register” button will get you registered onto the website and then you will be allowed to use the services of the website.