Report OSC Government Fraud Online
NYS Comptroller is one of the organizations which is giving an online portal to report fraud which is happening in their city. There is a number of companies which are fighting against corruption in their states. You can access the website and report fraud by adding the information including date, name, address, phone, email and more. The online process is easy and simple and you just need to give your details and complete the procedure by following the steps which are given below.
What Are The Complete Steps To Report OSC Government Fraud?
- In the initial point of the procedure, you are required to visit the authorized website of the company by adding the specified link www.osc.state.ny.us
- As you get the home page then you are supposed to click on the icon of “Find Info About” where you will get the number of services and you need to hit on the option of “Reporting Government Fraud”.
- You are required to click on the “Online” option of reporting fraud.
- On the next page you have to your contact details like date, name, and address, the name of the city, state, zip code, phone and email address.
- In the next point of the process, you have to write the description of fraud into the empty space.
- After that, you have to click on the tab of “I’m not a robot” and then click on the grey color tab of “Submit”.
What Are Different Methods Of Reporting Fraud?
In addition to the online method, there is the number of other methods through which you can report fraud such as:
- Phone Method: In order to report fraud you have to make a call at 1 888 672 4555 in weekdays and call timings will be from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Email Method: you can send your complaint to the email address provided by the company.
- Print and Mail: you have to take print of the form and then send it to the mailing address of the company in case if you are unable to access the online method.