Access Oregon DMV’s Online Change Of Address
Oregon DMV is the state government website of the Oregon Government, that is launched to help the citizen get the vehicle-related services online. It offers the ID card issuances, renewal, and many other related services as well. You can change your address and can renew the license for your vehicle and many other services online as well.
How You Can Access Oregon DMV’s Online Change Of Address:
- You can start the process when you have the link to get to the official website of the company. It can be searched over the internet, and it is also mentioned here for your convenience: www.oregondmv.com/online
- On the online services page, click on the “Individual Change of Address” option in the center of the page.
- Now, click on the blue “
- Alternate Online Change of Address Form” link.
- Enter the Oregon Driver License number, Permit, or ID Number in the first blank field.
- Enter the email address after that and then the date of the birth in the next field.
- Write Place of Birth, first name, middle name and then the last name.
- Enter your Old Residence Address in the next field on the new form now.
- Provide the name of the city, and then select the name of the state in the next field.
- Provide the zip code as well.
- Enter your New Residence Address, then the name of the city in the field below it.
- Select the state in which you are based in now in the field below it.
- Enter the zip code after that and then the postal code as well.
- Agree to the terms and the conditions of the company now by clicking on the box below it.
- Choose now if the mailing address is the same as provided above, and if it is changed, provide that as well.
Click on the white “Submit to DMV” button now and get your address changed.