Check Orange Mobile MMS Online
Orange Mobile MMS service is letting you to check your multimedia messages via online portal. You can check your mms there and download and keep record for all mms that you received. If you are not having a smart phone then you don’t need to worry about the receiving and sending MMS. You can easily view the received MMS on the official website of company by a simple login process. You can also send the MMS through your account. You only need the Orange Mobile network number for this purpose.
- An internet connection.
- Computer or laptop.
- Must be Orange UK customer.
- You must know the user id and password.
Guidelines To Check Orange Mobile MMS:
- First of all turn on your computer and open the webs browser.
- Then input the given URL www.orange.co.uk/mms in the search bar of your web browser to access the website.
- Then press the “Enter” button from your key board.
- As the home page opens you have to click the black color tab which is labeled as “View My Message”.
- A new web page will be opened where you have to enter your user id and password in the given blanks.
- Click on the button labeled as “Submit” to access the MMS.
- After giving the id and password you can view your received MMS without phone. On checking the MMS you can log out your account on the website of Orange Mobile.
- You can also send a MMS online through this portal without any cost.
About Orange Mobile:
Orange is a company which provides the internet and mobile services to its customers. It is offering its services in five different continents. It was established in 1994 in Bristol. Company is ranked at number three for best networking services. Thousands of customers use orange network and enjoy its packages and services.